I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt like typing out a few things about me. It may or may not interest the mass but then, these are good to know things about me:
- I WAS fat. You can’t call me that anymore. I know; I sound like I’m trying to justify to someone, but thats not the case.
- I love the colors blue and black.
- I don’t like wearing formal clothes.
- I’d most usually be seen in a pair of jeans, a t shirt with a pullover/coat/jacket or a shirt.
- I am particularly picky about clothes and shoes and I base my first assumptions on people just based on their footwear.
- Speaking of which, girls who’d wear floaters with a pair of white socks; I find them very appealing.
- I love egg biryani but on a regular diet I’d like more of my kinda south Indian food to be in the menu.
- That being said, I can’t eat outside everyday and I prefer to not eat and live off of fruits (these days) rather than eating out.
- Discrediting those who have accused me of being a foodie, I’d like to clarify that I eat to live and not vice versa.
- I depend on my glasses to be able to see the world. I’m nearly blind without them.
- I am not attracted to shiny objects, but yes, I like gold. I like the rich feeling.
- I love spending money. Money that I have and money that I don’t have.
- I have very few friends and I try my level best to keep them around me.
- I dislike the mob. I dislike anything thats hyped up; for example F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Common guys, for the love of god! Get over it, will you?
- I was for a short span of time in love with the vague idea of being in love but I think I’m managing to crawl out of it now.
- I have been in love and I don’t feel sorry for myself. I’ve loved with all my heart and love has been special.
- I tend to over think and I’m still trying to lead myself out of the sinkhole I’ve thrown myself into.
- I tend to live in a constant state of denial where I know that X is right, but I am not X. I cannot take this and I try to reason.
- I don’t fully understand why, but sometimes, I don’t like my awesome car.
- I love music and I can’t live without it.
- I am single, not too quick with witty jokes and I do not drink or smoke. Overall, I’m one of those boring kinds or so you’d want to say.
- I’m a movie buff and I can watch almost everything that I download and everything thats showing in PVR.
- My current denials: Bangalore isn’t a bad place to be; I am happy; I am not in love with her; I have friends.
- My stress busters – Barney, Robin, Ted, Lily and Marshall.
- My most prized asset: My sister. I don’t think I have told anyone or even her, but she’s something I’d never give up on.
- My idol: Dad (However big a pain you be!)
Well, thats all that I can think of for now and its time to hit the sack. We’ve planned to go to watch “The Mummy 3” tomorrow and duh!~ Vinay has booked tickets for the 10 AM show. Thats good somehow. Good for me cause I won’t sleep much anyway, I know. I fought with mom today for no apparent reason and she hung up on me. Damn! What is it with me and women? Why do all of them like to bang the phone on my face? Except for Sneha of course and thats why I love her so god damn much. She’s patient with me and she talks to me like I’m some kinda awesome guy. Thanks a lot. Nawwww, no! I’m not being extra good cause its Raksha Bandhan *winks* I really love you!
One thought on “Crumbs of me.”
i love u toooooooooooooo and u are an awesum guy for me.