Now I’m sure that there are very few people who read off my website. Mostly because I don’t tend to shed a lot of light on sections like – current issues, flaming products I don’t like, stupid technology and others. Mostly because there are tons of blogs out there that do just the same and they sure make money out of their creativity. Good for them. This place belongs to me and I write more about me, my life, everyday shit, new experiences, music I like and other teeny weeny stuff. So, people who walk in for worldly information and wealth, this is not the place for you. For the others, I have GFHL for you. The terminology is adapted from Robin; its the Guidelines For Harmonious Living. These aren’t rules, but shit you would want to remember when you’re here:
- This is MY website.
- The domain is mine and I also pay for hosting this place.
- Almost all that you see here has been adapted from some place.
- Except for my words, everything else belongs to someone else.
- Credits to all those people, including the wordpress coders and the angels who code free themes.
- Yes, this place is run on WordPress and its skinned using someone’s free theme.
- This website is best viewed in a screen resolution of 1024 x 768, I can’t help people who still run Windows 95 at 800 x 600. You guys are the scum of this universe.
- I don’t like flamers, so, please do not throw crap at me.
- Crap will be dealt with. Deleting comments is a simple thing and yes, I can ban you.
- Comments are welcome and I encourage people to comment and help me out if they can.
- None of my posts here are endorsed by the company I work for, which is HP in this case.
- I rarely write about them and anything related to them, but since blogs and bloggers alike have known to be a menace for those unkindly few.
- Finally, if you don’t like me and what I write, don’t come here. Posting anonymously is something I’ve allowed, but I still can find you out if I want to. Yes, thats for you!
I hope my GFHL has been understood. Its simple, lucid English and I’d expect the minimum number of people coming here to notice them. Thanks for your patience.